Saturday 2 March 2013

Watercolour nails

I was watching a tutorial on how to do watercolour nails from getnailed's water spot tutorial. I have used a white colour for my base then three colours which I will name after the picture. Basically you put small blobs of polish on, then put a flat brush into nail polish remover then tap over the polish till it spreads out into the other colours. It's fun!


Polishes used
Sally Hansen - white on
La colors - Fun in the sun
La colors - Pink Bubbles
Barry M - Turquoise

6 comments:

  1. Wow so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! it reminds me of a painting palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been able to master this - they look SO gorgeous! They look like false nails xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and really? I hate my nails wish they grew. :(

      Delete
  4. Your watercolor is gorgeous!! Love the effect :D

    ReplyDelete

Please comment regarding the post. Please do not post links adverting you blog, Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...