Sunday 21 April 2013

Floral Abstract?

I was inspired by my new bag from New Look, which can be found here. It's such a summery bag, I actually love this bag. I had it out today in the beautiful weather that England had, just hope that lasts. :D

I like the cross hatching on my ring finger, I was taught that technique in college back in the day lol.  This design looks like I have used Acrylic paint, but trust me I haven't :) My nails are finally growing thanks to hand cream I've been using for over a month now.


1 comment:

  1. Yeay for longer nails! Love this mani! very vintage and beautiful! The effect on the ring finger sure stands out among the others! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please comment regarding the post. Please do not post links adverting you blog, Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...